– Tek #10 x 1/2” – 1,000 count box – TS51 5,000 count box – TS55
– Tek #10 x 3/4” – 1,000 count box – TS71 5,000 count box – TS75
– Tek # 10 x 1” – 1,000 count box – TS11 5,000 count box – TS15
– Zip # 8 x 1/2” – 1,000 count box – ZS51 5,000 count box – ZS55
– Zip # 8 x 3/4”– 1,000 count box – ZS71 5,000 count box – ZS75
– Zip # 8 x 1” – 1,000 count box – ZS11 5,000 count box – ZS15
By drilling it’s own hole, Tek screw produces the optimum hole size, resulting better thread engagement and a tighter fit. One operation fastening also means no alignment problems. Made from strong, high quality, especially heat-treated steel. Tek self drilling and tapping screws are precision cold forged insuring uniformity of dimension and drill point contours. The versatile Tek screw is an excellent replacement for fastening operations now using rivets, nuts and bolts, spot welds or adhesives. Tek screw also eliminates the need for costly auxiliary fastening equipment such as drill bits, taps and welding equipment.
A unique thread design and quality controlled manufacture spell the Zip difference. Zip’s sophisticated heat treat process allows the screw to taper to a fine, sharp point without sacrificing critical point strength. A single starting thread (A) is machined down to the very tip of the point and is the source of Zip’s penetrating power. A second thread (B) above the point engages after initial penetration and moves the screw in double fast. Zip screws are faster driving, with a greater capacity for fastening heavier gauges of sheet metal than any other self-drilling type.
Requires only a standard screw gun power tool rated at 2500 RPM equipped with drilling depth locator.
Quantity 1,000 – 5,000 and available in larger quantities.