The E-Z Flange with Barrel Clamp — 26 to 96-inch Diameter System is assembled by applying a gasket to one flange, mating the two flanges together, and attaching the barrel clamp. E-Z Flange with Barrel Clamps are sealed so tight that they outperform both ASHRAE and SMACNA Leakage Class 3 Testing, meaning there is virtually no leakage at the transverse connections. Test data available, 28”, 38”, and 52”.
• Meets SMACNA Rigidity Class C per the SMACNA Testing and Research Institute.
• Made from 16 ga. galvanized material meeting specifications ASTM A-653, (Lock Forming Quality).
• Available in Galvanized, PVS, Aluminum, and Paint Grip Materials.
• Large-Diameter E-Z Flanges are assembled using a barrel clamp system that locks together with two 3/8” carriage bolts, no screws are needed.
• E-Z Flanges can be used on round singlewall, doublewall, and flat oval ductwork.
• E-Z Flanges can be installed on site or factory installed. Ducts can be disassembled and reassembled.
• Virtually no leakage at transverse connection.
• Save field labor with E-Z Flange and Barrel Clamp.
Contact our experts to learn more about our E-Z Flange with Barrel Clamp — 26 to 96-inch Diameter options.