List dampers duct size (WxH) width x height. All dampers will be 1/4″ smaller both ways.
Frame: 16ga galvanized formed hat channel welded construction
Frame Dimension: 3-7/8″ Hat channel (11/16 x 5/8 x 2-1/2 x 5/8 x 11/16)
Blades: 16ga galvanized rib formed (3V), 8″ maximum blade width
Bushings: Bronze 1/2″ round oilite
Control rod: 1/2″ round CRS plated 9″ long
Axles: 1/2″ round x 2-1/2″ long CRS plated
Hardware: Plated steel – brass pivits – 1/4″ round linkage rods
Side seals: 304 spring stainless steel
Blade seals: BES self sealing vinyl blade seals
– Stainless steel – all stainless steel
– Aluminum-aluminum with st. stl set screws, bronze bushings/pivits
Max. single section width: 48″ Max. single section size: 48″x48″
Muliple section assembly: Yes – Call factory for best options.
Minimum size: 6″x6″ Minimum multi-blade size: 6″x12″
Maximum velocity: 2000 fpm
– Nylon bushings installed upon request
– Quadrants 1/2″ round-galvanized or stainless steel (both with cast handle)
– Above quadrants with 2″ standoff on galvanized, stainless steel or aluminum.
– Belimo electric actuators (See PDF – Belimo actuators)
– Direct coupled or with an actuator mount for in the airstream
– Damper proving switch with switch mount for in the airstream